Create the best possible sleeping environment for your kids, a natural expression of the huge love you have for them.
At INNATURE we craft 100% natural Children’s Mattresses to ensure a pure and chemical-free environment for your child while they sleep. Our mattresses give comfortable and firm, lasting support to your child for years to come. Great support for healthy spine development.
Our vision is a natural sleep for all little kiwis!
- 100% natural materials: Natural Latex and Coconut fibre core, 100% New Zealand eco-wool, organic cotton hemp fabric cover
- NO toxic chemicals, NO electromagnetic stress, NO synthetic fibres
- Breathable, supportive and comfortable mattresses. Come in two grades of firmness – Firm and Medium (Best Selling option!)
- Designed for New Zealand’s climate
- Durable – lasting 15 years and more, with a five year guarantee
- Environmentally friendly – all materials are biodegradable
We have Organic Wool Mattress underlay for comfort and good protection of the mattress, waterproof mattress protectors Brolly sheets, Organic wool duvets in Single or King Single size, Organic cotton sheet sets and Duvet cover sets.
We also offer a range of Kids Slat Bed Frames, made of solid sustainable timber and finished with natural oil. They are strong and modern looking and can be customised to your requirements.
Katherine – Editor of “Oh Baby” Magazine – Auckland
“I swear by INNATURE – we featured them in an issue of OHbaby! Magazine. I have a king single Innature coco/latex mattress on my daughter’s bed and if I had the money, I’d get them to make me one for my Super King size bed. I have met the company owners a few times and think they are very passionate about what they do. I personally think they are the best brand out there and highly recommend them. ”
Children’s Mattress Products
Petra – Coromandel
“I just want to let you know how much I love my new mattress. I sleep like an angel and go to bed joyfully every night and wake up every morning with the same joy in my heart.
Thank you for doing such good work…”