Whether you choose Soft – “CLOUD”, Medium Soft“ COMFI” or Medium “BALANCE” or Firm (Coco Latex core) “SPINE HEALTH” it will provide an ergonomic sleep environment that encourages a desirable straight spine alignment and relief from pressure points. It is supportive and comfortable and perfect for health and sound sleep.
The 100% Natural Latex we use is made with pure milk from organically certified rubber plantations in Sri Lanka. It will last for over 15-20 years and will retain its support and elasticity. It is also healthy for the environment, as INNATURE Natural Latex mattresses are fully biodegradable and will not pollute our planet after you have enjoyed them for many years and want to change to a new one.
Here are some health benefits of Natural Latex mattresses made by INNATURE:
- Organic materials are used to make this mattress – NO synthetic materials, NO toxic chemicals, NO glues. Each mattress is handmade by order.
- NO electromagnetic stress, NO springs or any metal parts in INNATURE Organic Latex Mattresses
- As we offer Natural Latex mattresses in several densities of Natural Latex core, you can choose an option which provides optimal full body support and at the same time a pressure relieving effect, which is beneficial for your sleeping posture, healthy blood circulation and comfortable joint support. The choice of firmness depends on your body constitution, favoured sleeping position and personal preference. We are here to assist you and make sure it is totally right for your body.
- We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with all our products. We produce and sell mattresses direct to the customer to keep our prices low and to be in close contact with customers to ensure that you receive the best value for your money.
- Excellent Life Span. Natural Latex mattresses are the most durable mattresses on the market. You can expect 15-20 years plus. We produce double-sided mattresses – so… you can flip and turn it and use both sides. This extends the lifespan of the mattress significantly. With reasonable care, our latex beds last well beyond 20 years.
- Organic Natural Latex mattresses are also NON- Allergenic, Natural Latex is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and hypo-allergenic.
- Dust Mites Free. Latex mattresses are naturally inhospitable to dust mites. They are excellent for asthma and dust allergy sufferers because rubber trees have a protective anti-microbial “milk” to protect them from damage. The milk forms a protective layer to prevent infection which means that fungi, bacteria and dust mites simply can’t survive inside a latex mattress.
- Superior Air Circulation and excellent temperature regulation – warm in winter, cool in summer. Natural Latex core is very breathable and doesn’t allow moisture build up. The 100% Natural wool wadding which we use around the core is a great addition to moisture management. Then our Organic 45% cotton and 55% hemp cover which finishes our INNATURE mattresses making them fully breathable.
- Safe: Natural Latex does not emit any toxic gases, even when burnt.
- Environmentally Friendly: The Natural Latex cores we source are produced from a carefully managed and renewable organic plantation. The demand for natural rubber is increasing every year as more people become aware of its health benefits. This leads to the reforestation of rubber plantations in Sri Lanka, Malaysia and Brazil.
Click to read more: What Is A Healthy Bed? Why Healthy Beds Really Important? Are They Worth The Investment?
We make mattresses in all sizes: Single (standard and long), King Single, Double (standard and long), Queen, King, Super King and split in 2 mattresses King and Super King size. We also hand make our mattresses to suit your exact dimensions and specifications.
We hand make all our INNATURE mattresses in our Auckland factory and deliver New Zealand wide and Internationally.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MATTRESS
Comfort is a balance between spinal alignment (firm) and pressure point relief (soft). It is important to have the right level of support to achieve the correct alignment of your spine, along with a comfortable layer to ensure the relief of your pressure points.
Many individual factors will come into play when choosing your mattress such as your age, weight, gender and sleeping position. Any known pressure point issues that you may have, should also be taken into account when choosing your new mattress. If you have any allergies it is important to check the materials of which the mattress is made. It is best to aim for gentle support of the contours of your body, with importance placed on support of your lower back. A solid slat system base or frame will support your natural organic mattress throughout its lifespan, offering you decades of healthy sleep. The correct pillow and bedding will ensure that you are supported and your neck is in neutral position and you are comfortable. Choose from our extensive range of mattresses to suit your individual preferences, or we will custom make your mattress to ensure your comfort and support for the years ahead. We offer split mattresses to accommodate your individual preferences and requirements for you and your partner.
Having trouble deciding which mattress is right for you? Get in touch with us and chat to one of our sleep specialists today! If you live in Auckland, why not come and try them out for yourself in our showroom in New Lynn?Book a Free Sleep Consultation