Take a picture of your Innature order when it arrives and share on Instagram with the hashtag #MyInnature or post your picture directly on the Innature Facebook page with the hashtag #MyInnature to go in the draw to win a $250 voucher towards Innature products. The winner will be drawn 1st May 2020. Entry is free. Earn one entry for each of the 2 mediums that you use to share (maximum 2 entries per order).
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. The prize of a $250 Innature voucher is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
3. Enter as many times as you like by sharing your pictures of each order on Instagram with the hashtag #MyInnature can also enter on Facebook by your picture directly on the Innature Facebook page with the hashtag #MyInnature.
4. By entering the competition winners agree to their names and images being published and that Innature may use their names and images for publicity purposes.
5. Winners are drawn from valid entries placed between 00:01am on 26 February, and 23:59pm on 30 April.
6. Winner(s) will be notified by Facebook, or Instagram.
7. Winner(s) will be required to verify that their items were purchased from Innature by providing their order number.
8. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Innature and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
9. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees and affiliates of Innature are not eligible to enter these promotions.
10. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All entries become the property of Innature and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Innature which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Innature reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.