We have thoroughly surveyed current options for full moisture protection, and found that this 100% cotton top protective sheet is the best available.
Versatile Brolly Sheets will help everyone get a better nights’ sleep. The 100% cotton outer means a comfortable nights sleep and is perfect for newborns with delicate skin or children prone to eczema. The innovative waterproof layer is not PVC, but a new type of fabric, almost like tee shirt material with a waterproof layer. The fabric is very soft and makes no noise, not like the noisy sheets of days gone by, meaning a peaceful nights sleep for even the most restless sleeper’s. With Brolly Sheets you’ll no longer need to strip the whole bed as you can just whip off the top layer, replacing it with a clean, dry Brolly Sheet in just seconds. It’s back to bed and back to sleep in a flash. It’s so simple that older children can easily change a Brolly sheet themselves, giving them independence and dignity when dealing with bedwetting, and more sleep for mum and dad! The super absorbent middle layer can absorb up to 2 litres of liquid.
Brolly Sheets are perfect for travelling and sleeping in unfamiliar environments such as during holidays, sleepovers or staying at grandmas. Get peace of mind by packing a couple of Brolly Sheets with their pyjamas and rest easy in the knowledge that any accidents can be dealt with quickly and easily. Not only are they great for travelling, but if your child has a tummy bug, simply out an extra Brolly Sheet over their pillow or place one under them on the couch.
How many Brolly Sheets you need depends how often you do the washing. We recommend three is a good number to start with as you always have a clean one to replace in the middle of the night. It’s great to have extras if you’re going away for several nights or have more than one child training.
We stock White, Pink and Blue Brolly Sheets.
● The Single size waterproof panel is approx: W95cm x L95 cm. Flaps are an extra 45cm each side of the waterproof panel.
● The King Single size waterproof panel is approx: W110cm x L95 cm. Flaps are an extra 45cm each side of the waterproof panel.
● Top: 100% cotton
● Middle layer: 95% polyester / 5% rayon
● Backing: 100% polyester backed polyurethane (PUL)
● Flaps: Poly cotton
● Must tuck in flaps
● Do not use with an electric blanket
● Please wash separately before use as this will soften the fabric and aid absorbency.
● Wash in cold or warm water, you can just throw them in with a normal load.
● Line dry or Tumble dry on low heat.
● Do not iron
● Do not use bleach or fabric softeners
● Do not dry clean