Terms & Conditions
We aim to offer the highest quality natural mattresses and organic bedding products. If you have any questions relating to our services or our methods, please feel very welcome to contact us. Likewise, if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please give us your feedback, and allow us to correct the situation. Our Return and Refunds Policy is outlined below.
All INNATURE prices are stated in New Zealand dollars (NZ$), and include Goods and Services Tax (GST).
We accept direct bank deposits/internet banking, cash, cheque and credit card payments. Orders paid for by cheque will be dispatched upon the cheque clearance at our bank.
We reserve the right to increase prices or to introduce new prices for our products and services at any time, as prices for the high quality natural materials we use are changing monthly.
At INNATURE, we stand behind the quality of our products and are proud to offer a warranty on all our beds, mattresses and furniture.
Warranty covers craftsmanship and performance of the materials.
- Organic Natural Latex Mattresses: 10 years
- Organic Futon Mattresses: 5 years
- Solid Timber Beds: 10 years. The joinery on slat beds comes with a lifetime warranty as we use quality German Hardware
- Furniture: 10 years
- Cot mattress: 2 years
Warranty terms and conditions:
During these warranty periods, INNATURE will repair or replace items with faults on materials and craftsmanship.
Warranty does not extend to:
- Matters of fair wear and tear. For all mattresses, a certain loss of thickness over time is considered normal, especially in futons. This is not a manufacturing fault. Heavy weight or uneven weight distribution might cause greater or uneven wear patterns. Whether this qualifies as a manufacturing fault or not will be determined by INNATURE.
- Products for which care and maintenance instructions were not followed (e.g. mouldy patches on a mattress or futon). Mould does not belong to the mattress – it is a part of environment.
- Faults caused by wilful or accidental damage or neglect, which also may happen in your personal transportation.
- Cases where our mattresses or futons were used on a bed base that is sagging or non-supportive (bad quality or old flexible slats) and has either excessive gaps between slats or provides too little or no opportunity for airflow and does not offer even support to the mattress.
- Natural compression of fibres that will occur over time
In the event of a fault, INNATURE will refund the transport costs to our factory and pay for transport back to you.
Your goods can be collected directly from our INNATURE factory/showroom in New Lynn, West Auckland.
Alternatively, within Auckland we can deliver them to you and assemble your bed for you for a cost of $25 – $80. $25 for West and Central Auckland, $60 for East and South Auckland as well as the North Shore. $80 for areas within Auckland that are more then 60km far away from us.
We will send small products to you with Fast Way courier (pillows, bedding, baby and cot mattresses).
Larger products and bigger orders will be delivered to your home with a furniture moving company. We use AA Carriers, Efficient Movers, Freight Link and PBT Transport. Freight costs are calculated based on the number of items ordered, the address of delivery and the weight/volume of the goods.
Delivery to rural addresses can occur an extra charge, which will be quoted to you when we know the exact address of the delivery. We pass the very reasonable commercial rates we receive from our transport companies onto our customers to make it possible for all New Zealanders to buy direct from us the high quality Bedroom furniture, Mattresses and Bedding that we make.
If you you have a RURAL delivery address (other than Auckland), and your order has large items, and you order on the website, delivery costs are not calculated when you sumbit your order – you will be contacted within 48 hours with the best delivery options. Any delivery costs will be additional to this order cost. Thank you.
Please contact us to find out the exact delivery cost to your address
If you are interested in ordering certain Mattresses and Beds, please let us know the sizes.
Our aim is for all of our customers to be fully satisfied with the purchases they make from INNATURE. On the rare occasion that this is not the case, we welcome your feedback, and offer a full return or exchange of the item(s).
Our policy is for returns and exchanges to be completed within 14 days of the original purchase date, and within the following criteria:
- Please ensure all items are returned unused in “like new” condition
- That items are in the condition in which they were delivered to you, and that the item is in its original packaging.
Please note that this policy applies to most, but not all of our products. For example, all “custom made” items cannot be exchanged or returned.
If your purchase is delivered to you in a damaged condition or the item(s) are faulty, please advise INNATURE by email, phone or by visiting us at our showroom as soon as possible and not later than three days following your receipt of the item. For damaged or faulty items, we will replace them or refund you in full, whichever you would prefer. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds on freight charges.
At INNATURE we respect your privacy. Any contact information or credit card details you have provided us with remain confidential. You have our commitment that we will not sell, distribute, or otherwise publish your personal information to any third party. We request email addresses from our customers only to send a confirmation about your purchase and respond to your email correspondence with us.
If you opt in, we will send you our online newsletter and may notify you of special offers and/or send you online information that may be of interest to you. If you feel that you no longer want to receive these offers, you can at any time email us with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line to be removed from our email list.
We try to keep in stock a range of Cot Mattresses in American size, bedding of standard sizes, Natural Pillows, Organic Wool Duvets and Queen sized Natural Mattresses in all firmnesses. Production time for items not in stock, including all sizes of Natural Mattresses and Organic Bedding is approximately 4-6 working days. Production time for INNATURE Slat Bed Frames and custom made furniture at present is 3-4 (kid’s beds 2-3 weeks), as we are happy to find ourselves very busy. For some orders, and in unusual circumstances, the production time may be extended to a longer period or made shorter if requested. If this is the case with your order, we will always communicate these extended time frames to you.